Our grandfather Louis settled on Bourdic in 1925. He was one of the founders of the local wine Cooperative in 1928 and contributed to develop wine growing in the region.
When he left the property to his two sons, Louis and Robert, they decide to plant new grapes varieties.
Since 1988, the property has belonged to his grandsons, Christophe and Patrick - Louis' sons - who built, by love of the Wine, their own winery ten years later in 1998.
The property consists of 60 hectares, with plots near several nearby villages: Bourdic, Arpaillargues and Aureillac, Garrigues Sainte Eulalie as well as near the town of Uzès itself.
These vineyards produce some 4000 hectolitres of wine a year.